lørdag den 19. september 2009

NYX and Cherry culture

Okai so i've beeen around the internet and found out that NYX is sooo DEAD cheap! i really didnt know! i found this cool site called Cherry culture and i loove it! but it's sad cuz i found out that if you bought more than 40 dollars you can get free shipping but is was only in the U.S :-( but i dont know if my mom will let me buy so many make up from site :(........

i just hope she'll let me buy...

AND! im going to Iraq again in the winter cuz my brother is going to live there for 2 years and getting married there...and after that they're have been living there for a couple years they're going to come too Denmark again...i cant wait cuz im going to see my moms sister...shes like a mom too me and we love each other like twins ..by the way she is not my age..she have children too xD..

i cant wait too the wedding..i already bought a dress xD


Chelar Ali..


P.S Im eating black bubble gum xD
Sooo cool xD

I am SO weird!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar