mandag den 14. september 2009

Science!!..i hate it!


Okai so today we had science class...and i suck at it!..seriously! i understand nothing! do not want bad characters, so I am so obsessed that I want have extra classes in science. Me and Sara are not up to arguing about the party more ... actually we dont talk about it anymore but we're still good friends .. During school recess me and Laura was with a boy from class. All the girls hate him in class because they think he is ugly .. okai he's not that pretty but I dont care .. we was playing with his dog and it was very funny .. they had home cinema in the basement and a lot of cool stuff in the living room and a statue of Buddha ... but he is a good friend .. whatever ..I NEED TO SHOP!! serously there is sooo many things i want to buy and i have 500 in danish krones. that means 100 dollars right now..


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar